Well Hello There :)

Free Hit Counter

Monday 30 August 2010

Back on Track!

Omg omg omg
guys you have no idea how excited I am right now!
remember I was talking about making this huge decision about the next 3/4 years of my life career wise?
Well after some talks with some friends, my closest friend, my mum and my GOD.

It's like, I wasn't even facing this crisis less than a week ago.

I have decided to stick with my original plan, but not because I'm scared of change; but because I actually really do love helping people, it's in my nature and if I could one day get paid to do something that comes so naturally to me, then I'm going to go for it and work my ass off to get it by all means.

Just because I didn't do as well as I wanted doesn't mean I suck at what I'm doing, it just means that I didn't work hard enough and I know that within myself.

So yesterday after church I sorted out my 5 university choices, my top 3, open days, entry requirements.

All that's left is my personal statement (which I really should have done a while ago) and getting my placement at a occupational theraputic ward ;) (THANKS MUM)

See guys, It just feels amazing to know that you're getting your life on track. It may be slowly, but it's surely.
 xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment