Well Hello There :)

Free Hit Counter

Wednesday 25 August 2010

Change of plan?

After getting my AS results, I started seriously contemplating my lack of interest for Sociology, reconsidering my passion for Psychology and reassessing my motive for Performing Arts.
(I didn't fail or anything, I passed but just not as well as I would've liked.)

Now It doesn't matter how good I am at something, I wont commit to it if my heart isn't there.
And to be perfectly honest my heart abandoned Sociology a long time ago, it's loosing interest in psychology and is just straight playin Performing Arts.

So ultimately, what I'm saying is.
I think I'm going to drop one or two of these subjects.
Now, I don't pay much attention to UCAS but what I do know is that I don't want to have to retake a whole year; (I mean, why should I, I didn't fail) I just want to pick up an AS in their place or something. But I'll sort that all out when I go to re-enrol next friday.

I'm still awake because for the past hour plus I have been looking at Courses in FashionPhotography at a couple of Uni's, and it's far cry from what I was convinced I was going to do for the next 3-4years.

I've been convinced that I was going to uni to do a course in Counselling Psychology, but the way I'm feeling at the moment
My heart just isn't there any more.

Now maybe I'm just looking too deep into this
Or maybe I'm not as cut out for the Social Sciences as I thought
But I have this yearning for photography
and this zeal for fashion.
Wow, Am I really about to take this route?
I think I may just be headed down that road.

No comments:

Post a Comment