Well Hello There :)

Free Hit Counter

Thursday 26 August 2010

-_- I just had the most stressful morning

Now it's official I only do the craziest shit for my "best friend"
my housephone is ringing off the hook, reluctantly i decide to pick it up only to hear my friend's voice tellin me
"I don't care what you're doing right now u have to go to edmonton green train station to pick up £30 from a friend of mine so you can put it in my account so i can buy a train ticket out of Hastings to go to Milton Keynes cause I'm stranded.
Oh and you have 5minutes, he's on the train and will be at the station soon"

-_-
Erm....wahhht? *screwface*

I'm so sorry but there is NO way i can get to edmonton green train station in 5 minutes, i live atleast 10 minutes away from there.
and why the fuck are u stranded in the first place? who asked you to go to Hastings?

Now my mobile battery was dead, hence why she was calling on my landline,
so that caused even more of a dilema...

this story is too fuckin long to recite word for word u know so I'm just gna cut it short.

I had to charge my phone for like 3minutes, run out my house, no bra, no shower, no brushing of teeth,
and some IDIOT decided to take my housekeys so i had to run around like a headless chicken looking for someone else's pair
Power walk out of my house
(the guy rang me and told me the train was due at the station for 11:07 , giving me just over 15 minutes which was more time than i was actually informed of ¬¬)
Power walked to the station hoping I didn't bump into anyone
and i magically happend to get there on time....waited....collected the money
then had to go all the way to angel edmonton cause there is no santandaer in Edmonton Green. KMT
and come all the way back home stinkin, to find that My brother is occupying the bathrooom. FFS.
so i decided to write this in the meantime, and now I'm going to have my bath.

GOSH MAN I SWEAR THE SHIT I DO FOR THIS GIRL IS FXCKIN RIDICULOUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment