Well Hello There :)

Free Hit Counter

Monday 26 July 2010

Sacre Bleu!


So I went to the bank today, and I had like £4 change on me so I decided to pop into a "Afro hair and beauty" shop. Which have you noticed are predominantly ran by Asains?
 This inparticular one was called "SHABA" ...very snazzy.
Anyways, I was only really after a nail art decor polish (the uber thin ones the chinese lady uses to do ur designs in the nail shop) Yeah, those ones.
I got there saw the one I needed, then saw another I wanted.
then spotted a nice shade of blue nail polish, then a black one and thought "ooh hasn't my black one at home dried out?" then a clear one n thought "Hello, where have you been all my life?"

L O N G STORY SHORT

I went to the cashpoint withdrew a tenner and ended up spending £11.something on nail varnish
*Hangs head in shame*

BUT, I am going to have fun doing my nails :)
Which I am about to make a start on now.

Au revoir! x

No comments:

Post a Comment